It is highly recommended that you read this before you begin
Your profile on The PPR has the capacity to hold a multitude of data and, to get the best out of it, you should ensure that you regularly check and update it.
The registration form should be viewed as an initial starting point, with the ability for more data to be added once your profile has been set up. Even so, you will need approximately 20-30 minutes to complete it in one sitting as you are unable to navigate away or save as you go along. This will be much easier to accomplish if you have all the information required before you begin (see our help page), including any files that will need uploading from your computer. Uploaded files must not exceed 5MB and must be in one of the following formats: PDF, PNG, JPEG or GIF.
Please click here for a link to our help page, which you can also print, detailing everything that is required for each page of the form, including whether the information is mandatory.
Uploads required (anything mandatory is marked with an asterisk *):
- A photograph of you – a formal head shot is suggested
- An NHS written reference* confirming details of your employment is required for the following professions:
- Healthcare Science Practitioner
- Ophthalmic Science Practitioner
- Practitioner Podiatric Surgeon
If you do not have a suitable reference already you may download a template reference here, which must be completed and scanned before you begin.
- If you have gained your experience with the military for any of the above professions, you can submit your Armed Service Vocational/Aptitude Battery certification*.
- If you have ever had practising privileges withdrawn, further details are required*.
- If you have ever been subject to investigations or proceedings by the police or a professional body, further details are required*.
- The certificates of any medical/clinical training you have undertaken*.
- Your current Disclosure and Barring Service certificate.
- Your current Medical Indemnity Insurance certificate*.